Frozen potstickers are scrumptious and fantastic; it is easier to cook and gobble them down because they are so addicting. Once you start eating, there is no way you are going back, and you don’t have to feel surprised if you eat a whole pack of the air-fried frozen potstickers.
So if you are in a craving mood to have something delicious, then skip the typical menu and make air fryer frozen potstickers! In this article, We will share quick easy recipe and will answer “How to cook frozen potstickers in air fryer”
How to cook frozen potstickers in air fryer – Step by step instructions
- 8 ounces of frozen potstickers
- Oil of your preference
- Favorite dipping sauce
- First, preheat your air fryer at 370 degrees for four consistent minutes.
- Now put the potstickers inside the air fryer basket properly in one layer and spray some oil above them. Make sure the potstickers are not stacked and not touching each other.
- Make sure to arrange the potstickers in even layers that enable even cooking. It will not give the potstickers a brown and crispy texture as they should be.
- Next, leave the potstickers to air fry for 5 minutes; after a while, remove the basket, then sprinkle a little more oil.
- Check whether the potstickers have turned golden brown from the top; if not, let it cook for an extra 4 to 6 minutes.
- Now remove the air fryer frozen for stickers from the basket and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Finally, it’s time to serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy them to the fullest.
Also read – How to cook Air fryer chicken gizzards
A quick recipe of my spicy dipping sauce:
Take a bowl and combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, garlic powder, maple syrup, and red pepper flakes, and whisk everything together. You can also include sesame seeds if desired. That’s it. Your spicy dipping sauce is all set to serve with air fryer frozen potstickers, and enjoy!
How long to cook dumplings in air fryer?
It ultimately relies on the intensity of an air fryer along with filling, size, thickness, and dumpling wrapper. However, the air fryer’s standard time to prepare frozen potstickers is about 9 to 11 minutes at 370 degrees. As these factors are impacting the cooking time, it is recommended to closely monitor the potstickers by shaking the basket one time halfway through by spraying some oil also if required.
Also read – Heat Resistant Countertop Protector Mats
How to cook non-frozen dumplings in an air fryer?
There are multiple ways to prepare potstickers or dumplings, but for me, the best way to prepare them is to air-fry them. With the air fryer, you can simply throw the frozen dumplings or use the dumplings after buying straight from the grocery stores. The best part is that you do not have to defrost frozen dumplings, whereas it does not matter if you are using potstickers “not frozen.”
- Pack of fresh dumplings
- Cooking spray
- Dipping sauce
- Lightly coat your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Take out the fresh dumplings from the package and even set them on the air fryer basket. Sprinkle some cooking spray over them
- Let it air fry at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until 8 acquires a light brown texture. Cook for the next 9 to 12 minutes.
- You can also turn the dumplings halfway through the cooking interval.
- After a while, remove them from the basket and serve with dipping sauce.
Also read – Air fryer keeps Turning OFF?
Top 3 Best Potstickers brands
You can certainly try all the above steps to prepare frozen or un-frozen potstickers in air fryer. But to make the work more simple and convenient I have curated the 3 best potstickers brands which you can avail easily from the supermarket or Amazon online. Enjoy the same flavor and taste of beef, chicken or veggies just like homemade! Following are the legitimate three brands!
Easy prep of Ling ling potstickers in air fryer:
Ling ling is a brand that creates the best potstickers that you can cook in your air fryer. Below are the ling ling potstickers air fryer instructions and ingredients.
- Olive oil
- Favorite dipping sauce
- 12 frozen ling ling potstickers
Step by step instructions:
- First, take out the potstickers from the back, and it is not essential to defrost them.
- Spray a little bit of oil over the Ling ling potstickers that will help them to prevent sticking with each other.
- Now place them into the air fryer basket in a single layer by leaving enough space between potstickers.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Ensure to pull the basket out and flip them over halfway through cooking intervals; this will ensure even cooking results.
- If you want them to be crispier, let it air fry for the next 2 to 5 minutes longer. After that, it will get a golden brown texture.
- Lastly, take them out from the basket to serve them with warm dipping sauce and enjoy.
Also read – Air fryer vs George foreman grill
East prep of Perfect gourmet potstickers air fryer:
Perfect gourmet potstickers is a traditional Asian potstickers filled with tender chicken coupled with lemongrass, a scallion-shaped herb with a delicate grassy-lemon flavor.
However, Perfect gourmet potstickers air fryer instructions are as simple and easy as other potstickers.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle some oil in the air fryer basket.
- Now remove the potstickers from the package and place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. A light coating of non-stick cooking spray is preferable to avoid sticking issues.
- Now cook these gourmet potstickers for 8 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After, serve them with your favorite different sauce and enjoy.
Easy prep of Bibigo dumplings air fryer:
Bibigo dumplings are among the famous brands of dumplings that offer different flavors of dumplings, such as vegetable chicken, beef, and pork. Like traditional dumplings, the Bibigo dumpling is also created with enriched flavor flour, salt, water, and soybean oil with some delicious fillings.
This Bibigo dumpling in the air fryer is always a good idea, so let’s learn how to prepare Bibigo dumplings air fryer method:
- First, preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, take out the Bibigo dumplings from the tray.
- To avoid these sticking and mess, spray some vegetable oil on the air fryer basket before placing the Bibigo dumplings.
- Now put the Bibigo dumplings in the air basket and let them bake for 5 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking interval, flip and bake for three more minutes.
- Serve it with warm dipping sauce.
The cooking duration may vary depending on your temperature and the air fryer’s performance. Typically Bibigo dumplings’ air fryer duration is 8 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reheat dumplings in air fryer:
To reheat dumplings in air fryer is fast and easy; just air fry them for 2 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It will turn the dumplings crisper and give a great taste, but you can enhance the taste by indulging it with rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and lemon juice, offering a flavorful dip.
The Bottom line
Now it’s time for wrapping up, and I hope this delicious air fryer dumplings or potstickers recipe, which you can prepare in less than 15 minutes, is found to be helpful for you. Irrespective of which brand you choose or whatever you call them, one thing is for sure these appetizers are insanely addictive. Do try out these recipes and share your experience in the comment on How to cook frozen potstickers in air fryer.